Saturday evening (April 3), DMXMurray Richman’s lawyer admitted Rolling stone that he “received false information” when he says the New York PIX11 that the rapper had been removed from the breathing support and was breathing on his own. The 50-year-old MC is reportedly still in intensive care. His condition is serious but currently unknown.
Today has been an emotional roller coaster ride for fans, friends and family of the beloved rapper. On Saturday morning, news broke on TMZ that X was overdosing, which led to a heart attack. He was reportedly rushed to a hospital in White Plains, New York, and placed in intensive care, the site sources claiming he may be “brain dead” or in an emergency. “vegetative state”. The hip-hop community rallied with prayers on social media including frequent contributor Swizz Beatz who noted on Twitter, “Let’s keep the vibes positive and prayers high for my brother.”
A silver lining seemed to come when Richman, who has not confirmed the heart attack was caused by a drug overdose, released a somewhat uplifting update to the news. “He was hospitalized with a heart attack,” said Richman. “He’s been taken off the life support system, he’s breathing on his own, but we’re worried. It would be dishonest of me to suggest that I’m not a worried man at this point.”
X’s condition remains dire. XXL contacted the DMX label for comment.
See proof that the protest really works for rappers