Jack harlow fills in the blanks.
Interview: Zoé Johnson
Editor’s note: This story originally appeared in the summer 2021 issue of XXL magazine, on the stands now.
1. “What is Poppin“was my first song to top the charts, but I have lots of records that will explode afterwards.
2. If I could have a pet monkey I would teach him to do my laundry.
3. Jacques is a speaker, but Jackman is a thinker.
4. I want to work with Andre 3000 before I die.
5. If I weren’t a rapper, I would be a good masseuse.
6. No one knows, but me secretly have impostor syndrome.
7. Louisville taught me be authentic.
8. Girls love me the most for my smile.
9. I use the shower to keep my curls are bursting.
ten. A good and honest look in the mirror is essential for refreshing an outfit.
11. My biggest fear is below my potential.
12. I am a Grammy nominee and Proud of it.
13. My next album will be excellent.
14. I do it for My relatives.
15. My facial hair is my greatest achievement.
16. My favorite TV shows are currently The crown, Narcos and Survivor.
17. Jack Harlow wouldn’t be Jack Harlow without his family.
18. Duck makes the best music.
19. Garden Salsa Sun Chips are the best studio snacks.
20. After my meeting God, my life will be complete.
Discover more XXLthe summer 2021 issue of, including our Freshman Class Coverage interviews with 42 Dugg, Iann Dior, Coi Leray, Winnie the Pooh, Flo milli, Morray, Pink Ruby, Blxst, Toosii, Lakeyah and DDG, producer Thoughts from Nick Mira on Producing Freshman Class Rhythms, an in-depth conversation with Ski Mask the Slump God on coming back this year, Moneybagg Yo’s candid talk about his new music, family and indie label, a look at what XXL freshman class 2020 has been up to, Karol G’s love for hip-hop and more.