A GATEWAY TO NEW MUSIC

Soulja Boy assault accuser gets three-year restraining order

MusicGateway


Soulja Boy was reportedly ordered to stay away from the woman who had recently accused him of assault.

Saturday (July 17), TMZ released a report indicating that the anonymous accuser filed a restraining order against SB, born DeAndre Way, in January. According to legal documents obtained by the celebrity news site, Soulja accepted the warrant, which requires him to stay away from the woman for three years. It will expire on July 16, 2024.

The restraining order follows reports that the woman sues the rapper “Make It Clap”. In January, news broke that the woman, who goes by the name Jane Doe in the lawsuit, had filed a complaint accusing SB of domestic violence, neglect, sexual violence, assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligent infliction of emotional distress and gender violence. The woman claims to have suffered years of abuse at the hands of Soulja Boy. A violent incident, she claims, caused her to miscarry.

According to the woman, she started working for Soulja Boy in December 2018 as an assistant. Shortly after her stint with the rapper, she claims Soulja started sending her unsolicited photos of her genitals. Jane Doe admits that she then entered into a consensual relationship with Soulja which eventually turned violent. She claims that Soulja assaulted her 10 times and also frequently uttered threats of violence. Jane Doe also claims to have been sexually assaulted by Soulja Boy, the first time in February 2019. Following the incident, he allegedly professed his remorse and offered her $ 1,000 as an apology. However, Jane Doe claims the physical and sexual abuse continued.

The alleged victim claims that when she tried to leave Soulja Boy, he locked her in a room for three days “without hot water” until she changed her mind. In addition to the alleged abuse, Jane Doe says she was not paid for her assistant services for 18 months.

Neama Rahmani, the woman’s lawyer, said in a statement: “Way’s treatment of our client, as an employee and as a person who deserves respect, has traumatized her and filled her with fear. . Her abuse imprisoned her physically, mentally and emotionally. When she mustered the courage to flee it impoverished her. Her exploitation severely hampered our client’s ability to resettle in the workplace and in society . We believe he should be held responsible. “

Jane Doe seeks general damages, special damages and punitive damages in an amount to be determined by the evidence at trial, along with attorney fees and costs of this lawsuit.

Soulja Boy has previously denied all claims against him. XXL has reached out to Soulja and the Los Angeles Superior Court to comment on the latest revelation in the case.

See the best hip-hop projects of 2021 so far

What’s your favorite hip-hop project from 2021 so far?





Source link

Test title VideoSub title video
Test title VideoSub title video
Questlove denounces DaBaby for his homophobic comments
Shawn Holiday shares tips on artists achieving longevity and more
Nick Young defends Boosie’s homophobic remarks, Lil Nas X reacts
Test title VideoSub title video
Test title VideoSub title video